Luxurious 3 Bedroom Spacious Townhouse with lower level Den in sought-after Fair Woods. Gorgeous home with Brazilian cherry hardwood, floors, cozy fireplace, open layout, tons of storage. Gourmet eat-in chef's kitchen with granite counters, marble floors, and extended cabinets. brand new gas stove, refrigerator, washing machine, and dryer. Amazing patio and oversized deck with mature trees for incredible privacy. 2 full and 2 half beautiful bathrooms with granite counters and marble floors. FIOS ready, finished attic with flooring for storage. 2 Outdoor parking spaces and school bus stop right in front of the property. New Fridge, Stove, Washer and Dryer. Schedule your private showing today and come take a look at this spacious townhome. Conveniently located off of Rt. 50 and 66....Hurry won't last!
Townhouse, Colonial, Traditional
2 Full/2 Half
0.04 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Other Construction
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,452 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Entrance Outside
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Other
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price