A stunning dream home with premium location in the heart of Vienna on a private, treed cul-de-sac lot. This impeccable, all brick home boasts exquisite details around each and every turn including hardwood floors throughout much of the home; elegant moldings; two gas fireplaces; a main level Home Office; gourmet Kitchen with huge entertaining island, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, abundant cabinet and pantry space; bright and open Family Room with detailed coffered ceiling and a cozy gas fireplace - perfect for the upcoming Fall evenings; your entertaining and living spaces seamlessly flow from the Kitchen and Family Room to the outdoors where you can find peaceful retreat after a long day, or visit with guests, on the slate patio and fenced backyard backing to trees; luxurious Owner's Suite on the upper level with a Sitting Room, two walk-in-closets, lavish Bath with a stand alone soaking tub, walk-in spa shower, and dual vanities; three additional Bedrooms and two Bathrooms area also located on the upper level; Laundry and Sorting Room conveniently located on the bedroom level of the home; expansive lower level was finished just two years ago and hosts an expansive Rec Room and Game Room complete with built-ins to host your entertainment system, a magnificent wet-bar, a Home-Gym, a fifth Bedroom, and a full Bathroom. A location like no other... hop on the W&OD trail right off the cul-de-sac; less than a 5 minute walk to Tysons Woods Park with playground/walking trail/picnic tables/grilling, short walk to the town of Vienna where you can enjoy local festivals, farmers markets, local shopping; just minutes to Tysons Corner Center, Mosaic District, multiple Metro access points, major commuter routes (66, 495, 50, Dulles Toll Road); a quick drive to downtown DC where you can explore the sights and sounds of our nation's capital. This phenomenal property is ready for you to call it your new home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
5,591 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Premium.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price