This home is currently under construction with an estimated late March 2023 delivery. Welcome home to this newly constructed 5800 sq ft single family home located in the beautiful neighborhood of Stonewall Manor in Vienna! Conveniently located with a 15-minute walk to the Dunn Loring Metro station and less than two miles from grocery, shopping, and restaurants in the Mosaic District. This thoughtfully designed home includes 7 bedrooms (one is located on the main level), 7.5 baths, gourmet kitchen with butlerâs pantry and eat in kitchen, dining room, large family room with gas fireplace, mud room, luxurious master suite with wet bar, dedicated office, large recreation room in the basement perfect for entertaining, and tons of other fantastic details. Throughout this new construction you will find large windows which provide ample sunlight, 10ft high ceilings on main level, 9ft high ceilings on 2nd level, beautiful trim work, and high-end finishes throughout. There is still time to make some material selections and customizations to truly make this yours. Don't miss out on this stunning home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Craftsman, Traditional
7 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price