It's time you made this Stunning single family, detached home yours. Nestled within a gorgeous resort-styled, golf course community, the main level of this dazzling home features a front home study/office, and includes a conveniently located half bathroom. Down the hall an open floor plan awaits you, where you will be taken in by the high ceilings, center-meet patio doors off of the dining area and luxury vinyl plank hardwood floors throughout. The spacious kitchen features an expansive center island, quartz countertops, an abundance of upgraded cabinets, pantry storage and stainless steel appliances. You'll find the great room to be very inviting with it's cozy modern fireplace and easy access to the rear patio . As you ascend the stairs take one more look at the main level through the open staircase. On the upper level you'll appreciate the sanctity of the primary bedroom and the spacious ensuite, which features double sinks, an oversized shower, a private water closet, upgraded lighting and a walk-in closet. You'll also find two additional bedrooms, a hall bathroom and a conveniently located laundry room. The exterior of the home has been meticulously cared for and the landscaping rates amongst the best in the neighborhood. Looking for an entertainers paradise...then look no further than this backyard, with it's concrete patio and gazebo, you will not be disappointed. Not only will you be getting a fabulous home the community amenities make Pendleton worthy of calling it home. Enjoy the 18-hole golf course w/ fully stocked Golf Pro Shop, walking trails, park w/ playground, and pool complex (currently under construction). Just 1-mile from I-95 Pendleton is surrounded by wineries, farmer's markets, hiking trails, lakes and more...Don't wait...come check it out today!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Richmond American Homes
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Partial, Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Course Membership Available, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price