- 7,000 square foot custom-built home on 2.25 wooded acres located at end of cul de sac in secluded 11 home neighborhood - 2.6. miles from George Mason University - Stone Colonial Style House built by stone mason, with base steel I-beam structure, and original dowel hardwood floors - 6 bedrooms and 5.5 baths with huge kitchen that includes island and breakfast area, in addition to study, family room, separate formal dining room, fully finished basement (with full bath), mud room, foyer, and more with multiple stairways (4 total) throughout - 3 balconies (walkouts from bedrooms including Master) and covered patio overlooking pool - 6 fireplaces located throughout the home (including in basement, master bedroom, and family room) - 2 oversized two-car garages with additional storage space and direct entry in to home, plus large asphalt driveway that includes circular drive - Heated lap sized swimming pool with diving board and electric pool cover (pool heating system <1 year old) - Extensive Hardscape outside, including stone-retaining walls, outdoor lighting including flood lights, gas-fed fire pit on patio, and full utility rough-in to pool area for potential cabana addition - 2000 kW emergency generator connected to house - 2000 gallon oil tank and 1000 gallon propane tank underground
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Oil Hot Water Heat
7,000 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Beech Ridge Estates
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Trash Compactor, Washer, Electric Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Terrazzo
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 6. Brick, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Heated, Filtered, Lap
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard. Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Private, Cul-De-Sac, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price