Welcome to this Beautifully Renovated Brick Colonial in Highly Sought-After Fair Lakes Chase Neighborhood! This Home Features 4 Bedrooms, Den/5th Bed, 3.5 Baths situated on a Cul-de sac, Backing to Wooded Parkland. This Gorgeous Home is Full of Upgrades/Renovations that will Appeal to All Buyers: Fresh New Paint Inside/Out, New Roof (2019), 2 New HVACs (2020/2021) for entire home, Newly Sealed Driveway (2021), New Landscaping (2021), Renovated Spa-like Ownerâs Bath (2018), Renovated Chefâs Kitchen (2016), New Luxury Vinyl Flooring in Basement (2016), Updated Lighting and Fixtures Throughout the Home, and So Much More! *** Select Home Warranty to Convey to New Owner, Coverage Until September 2022*** A Two-Story Foyer greets you with warm Hardwood Flooring on the entire main level and a Gorgeous New Chandelier. Remodeled Eat-in Kitchen is a Chefâs Delight! It boasts beautiful Soft Close Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Marble Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances, a Wine Fridge, Built-in Microwave, large Center Island, and a beautiful New Chandelier. The Two-Story Family Room is located off the kitchen with a Wood Burning Fireplace, New Ceiling Fan, and a beautiful Bay Window overlooking the Wooded Preserve. The Main Level is also home to Bright Sunny Living and Dining Rooms as well as a Home Office. Making your way to the Upper Level, the Ownerâs Suite is Inviting and Spacious. It boasts a Relaxing Sitting Area, New Ceiling Fan, and a Large Walk-in Closet. The Renovated Ownerâs Bathroom is Spa-Like! It features a Dressing Area with New Lighting, a Double Sink Marble Vanity, all New Designer Lighting, Frameless Shower Doors and separate Soaking Tub. There are 3 Additional generously sized Bedrooms and Hallway Bath to share. The Lower Level has been updated with Luxury Vinyl Flooring and Recessed Lighting. It features a Walk Up to the Backyard, 2 Recreation Areas, and Den/5th Bedroom(unofficial) Tons of Storage and a Full Bath with Updated Lighting and Shower Head. Highly rated school pyramid (Poplar Tree/Rocky Run/Chantilly HS) and just a short distance to Everything, including: Fair Lakes Shopping, Fairfax Town Center, Fairfax Corner, Costco, Rt 50, Rt 29, Rt 66 (HOV access), Commuter lots (5 minute drive) and Fairfax County Parkway. Donât Miss Your Chance to Own This Gorgeous Home that has been So Well Taken Care of and Loved!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
5,244 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fair Lakes Chase
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price