*OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED*Welcome to this Bright & Sunny Single Family Home in Sought after Century Oak * The Two Story Foyer Greets You as you enter the home * The Main Level as Natural Colored Hardwood Flooring * The Living Room features a Bay Window & is Filled with Plenty of Natural Sunlight & Soaring Ceilings * The Separate Dining Room provides ample space to Entertain Family & Friends, as well as a Beautiful Chandelier & Bay Window * Donât Miss the Newly Renovated Eat in Kitchen Featuring White Cabinetry, a Center Island, Newer Appliances & New Granite Countertops * The Kitchen also has a Separate Space for a Kitchen Table with Access to a Wonderful Deck & Fenced in Backyard * The Family Room is Located Off of the Kitchen with a Fireplace & Bay Window * An Oversized Mud/Laundry Room is also on the Main Floor * Upstairs offers You a Beautiful Primary Suite with Soaring Ceilings, Large Walk-in Closet & Renovated Luxury Bathroom with Dual Vanities, Separate Grooming Vanity & Oversized Tiled Shower * The Additional 3 Bedrooms have Generous Closet Space & Hallway Full Bath with Fun Updated Lighting * The Fully Finished Lower Level is Perfect for an In-Law Suite or Kids Wonderland! It Features a Large Area for Relaxing & Watching Movies, a Full Bath, Den/5th Bedroom (not legal), Kitchenette & Walk Up *This Home is Close to Fairfax Corner, Fairfax Town Center, Reston Town Center, Wegmans, Fair Oaks Mall, Costco, Movie Theaters & So Much More! * Easy Access to Rt. 50, I-66, Rt. 29, Rt. 28 & Fairfax County Parkway * The Community is One of a Kind Featuring: A Club House with a Full Kitchen, Community Pool, Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Sidewalks & Two Ponds! * Amazing School Pyramid: Navy Elementary, Franklin Middle (Rachel Carson for AP) & Chantilly High School * Notable Updates Include: Newer Roof, Kitchen Remodel, Fenced Yard & Primary Bath Remodel. Welcome to Your New Home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,211 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Brick, Gas Burning.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Wood, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price