Brick Colonial Home with Amazing Views of the Century Oak Community Pond!! You donât want to miss this one! This Toll Brothers built Potomac Model has been Tastefully Updated Throughout. Guests will feel Welcomed by the Brick & Flagstone Walkway. The Two-story Foyer has a Decorative Chandelier and Warm Hardwood Flooring. The Main Level features a Cozy Living Room to the Right of the Foyer and a Formal Dining Room to the Left with an Updated Chandelier. Both Formal Entertaining Spaces boast Crown Molding and Hardwood Flooring. The Hardwood Flooring continues the Entire Main Level. The Foyer leads you to a Main Floor Office with French Doors Overlooking the Beautiful Landscaping and Pond. A Wood Burning Fireplace with Mantel centers the Family Room and is Open to the Kitchen Area. It is Perfect for Entertaining Family and Friends. The Kitchen has been Tastefully Updated with Cream Cabinetry, Tile Backsplash, Stainless Steel Appliances and Center Island. The Kitchen also provides Access to the Rear Composite Deck, Lower-Level Flagstone Patio and Amazing Views of the Community Pond, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse and Pool. Relax and Enjoy a Wonderful Meal as you Gaze at the Stunning Landscaping surrounding the Pond. The Powder Room and Laundry / Mudroom complete the Main Level. Hardwood Flooring continues Upstairs and into the Upper-Level Hallway. The Primary Suite is Spacious & Inviting! It has Newer Carpeting & Paint. Wake up to Gorgeous Views of the Pond and Community Amenities. Ample Storage Awaits You in the Deep Primary Walk-in Closet, as well as an Additional Accessible Attic Storage Area. The Primary Bath was recently Renovated and features a White Double Vanity with Granite Counters, Large Tile Flooring, Separate Frameless Walk In Shower and Corner Soaking Tub. Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 All have Newer Carpeting, Paint and Ceiling Fans. They Share the Updated Hall Bath with Shower/ Tub Combo, New Tile Work, Decorative Lighting and Double Vanity. When it is Time for Fun, Head to the Fully Finished Recreation Room! It Features a Wet Bar, Bonus Area, a Cozy Area for Gaming or Watching Movies, a 5th Bedroom with Large Closet Space, a Full Bath, and Plenty of Storage!! Need some Fresh Air? Walk Out to the New Flagstone Patio, surrounded by Lush Landscaping or Stroll along the Sidewalks/Paved Pathways to the Community Clubhouse, Pool, & Tennis/Pickleball Courts, All Overlooking the Expansive Community Pond. Navy Elementary School is within 1 Mile of Home & Features a Playground, Basketball Courts, & Baseball Fields. Situated within the Oakton HS Pyramid, this Home also attends Franklin Middle School. Access to TJ High School Bus Stop Nearby. If that is not enough, this Home is also Conveniently Located adjacent to INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital and Close Proximity to International Country Club, Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax Corner, Fairfax & Reston Town Centers. It is a Commuter Dream with Routes Fairfax County Parkway, Rt. 50, Dulles Toll Rd & Rt. 66 just a short distance away and Less than 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport. What are You Waiting for? Come See this Awesome Home Today! Additional Updates to include: Roof (2019), Siding (2006) HVAC (2013), Primary Bath (2021), Hot Water Heater (2021), Full Bath (2021),Carpet & Paint in Basement (2021), Carpet Upstairs & Flagstone Patio- See Document Section for More Info.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Brick Front
4,288 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Pond, Poolside, Premium, Private, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Hot Tub, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price