**Open house Cancelled **Welcome to this Spacious and Charming 2nd floor condo located in the Springwood Community! This Floor Plan offers 1053 SQFT with a traditional layout including Separate Family and Dining rooms. The Family room features a Wood Burning Fireplace with Mantel, Tons of Sunlight and has Access to Private Balcony. The Dining room has plenty of natural sunlight! The Kitchen includes painted cabinets, stand alone microwave, stainless steel refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. There is a Full-Size Washer and Dryer in a Separate Laundry Room with extra shelves, and extra storage! Two Spacious Bedrooms. The Primary Bedroom can fit a King Size Bed and has a Great Walk in Closet. The Primary Bath has a newer vanity & Private Bath with walk in shower. The Second Bedroom is also large and can hold a queen size bed (glass window in this room is being replaced) and has large closet space. Enjoy the Gorgeous Treed Views from your Private Balcony as you have your morning coffee or read a book. This unit has One Assigned Parking Space (75), but plenty of unreserved parking for your guests. Take advantage of All the Reston Association Amenities. Close to Metro, Lakes Audubon and Thoreau, Golf Course, Restaurants, Swimming Pools, Trails, Parks, Shops, Public Transportation, Reston Town Center and so much more! Springwood also offers common area grounds and tennis courts and a public pool and trails right outside of the entrance. Building is FHA approved. One pet per unit, no breed or size restrictions. Don't delay, make an appointment to see it today!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,053 sq. ft
Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space, Unassigned.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center, Bike Trail, Fitness Center, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price