Be still my soul!>This beauty is available for you!> Meticulously maintained, beautifully updated from the very beginning>Comcast High Speed Internet is ready to go>Gleaming hardwood floors from the foyer thru almost the entire main level>Amazing views from the wall of windows which overlook the South Fork of Catoctin Creek>The Trex Deck, with steps to the lawn, also helps you captures the viewswhile you grill or relax while you watch the sun or moon display its own glory!>Check out the gorgeous family room with fabulous coffered ceiling, trim work extraordinaire, gas fireplace, and new carpet> Notice that there is the just the right amount of space for everyone on movie night!> Quick access to the chefs-delight kitchen with a 10' island, outstanding upgraded cabinetry, granite countertops, beautiful upgraded stainless appliances, and an 8' keeping room/pantry- the perfect package! Dining room crown molding is beautifully detailed> Phenomenal laundry room is close by>Turn your attention to the main level primary bedroom, fit for a king, overlooking the views of the lush lawn and creek>Primary bath offers separate sinks, separate shower, jetted tub, linen closet and private W/C with a window!>Upper level boasts 3 additional bedrooms with one bedroom having direct access to a private bath, and a hall bath for the other two bedrooms, depending upon which room you choose> Mostly finished Lower level offers a full walkout, amazing rec room with loads of windows, a legal bedroom and a full bath> Amazing "secret storage room" can be seen by the new Buyer [only] at this time>Additional Exceptional extra storage throughout the lower level, too! Put all of this together with access to the historic, sweet, Town of Waterford, local vineyards, and great commuter routes to increase you deep desire to live in Old Wheatland Estates>Stunning views make it a delight to come home Every. Single. Day! See it today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
4,852 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Library, Florida Room
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price