Welcome to this Beautiful 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home in Century Oak! It offers over 4000 square feet of space on 3 levels, with a 2 Car Side Load Garage & is Nestled on a Cul-de-Sac. This Move-in Ready home sits on a Corner Lot that is adjacent to a stream & wooded common area where kids like to play. The Main Level features All New Hardwood Flooring & Fresh Paint. Separate Living & Dining Rooms greet you as you enter with a 2 Story Foyer. The Gourmet Kitchen offers White Cabinetry, Graphite Colored Appliances, Beautiful Silestone Countertops, Large Pantry & Large Center Island. An Eat in Kitchen area gets tons of Natural Sunlight with Skylights and overlooks Wooded Outdoor Space including a Large Deck w/Trex Decking & Screened in Gazebo. Family Room features a Cozy Gas Fireplace with Wood Mantel. Work from home in the Main Level Library with views of Trees. The Upper Level has All New Carpeting & Fresh Paint. There are 4 Bedrooms including a Grand Primary Suite with a Custom Walk-in Closet & Elegant Ensuite Bath. The Renovated Ensuite Bath features Double Sinks, Granite Counters, Heated Tile Flooring, Jetted Soaking Tub & Separate Shower with Shower Head & Body Sprayers. Three Additional Bedrooms are Generously Sized with Closet Organizers & access to Updated Hall Bathroom with Double Sinks & combination Tub/Shower. The Finished Basement has a fantastic layout complete with New Luxury Vinyl Flooring, Fresh Paint, 5th Bedroom, Full Bath, Open Area, Wet Bar & Walkup. There is Plenty of Space for Entertaining, Relaxing, Working from Home, Virtual Schooling, Extensive Storage, Shelving & Closet Space. More Storage is available in the Oversized Two-Car Garage. Navy-Franklin-Oakton School Pyramid. Just Minutes from Rt. 66, Fairfax County Parkway, Dulles Toll Road, Fair Oaks Mall, Fair Oaks Hospital & Fairfax Corner Town Center. This is an Exceptional Home in an Amazing Community.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,244 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Telephone, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price