OPEN HOUSE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2ND FROM 5-7PM. JOIN ME FOR DRINKS AND DESSERTS! Welcome Home!! Solid Built Carr Home in Century Oak Community!! This Home Features Over 5400 sq. ft. of Living Space & Tons of Storage Space! ***Main Floor*** The Open Foyer Greets You as You Enter this Lovely Home with Hardwood Flooring & Decorative Moldings. The Dining Room has Warm Hardwood Flooring, Chair Moldings & Updating Lighting. There is also an Adjacent Dry Bar which makes this room Perfect for Entertaining Dinner Guests! Serve Up Great Meals in the Eat in Kitchen. There is an Abundance Cabinet Space, Center Cooktop Island, Meal Planning Desk, Pantry, Double Oven & Room for a Kitchen Table! The Family Room is Located off of the Kitchen. It Features New Carpeting, High Ceilings & Access to Rear Deck. ***Upper Level*** The Primary Suite is HUGE!! There is New Carpeting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Sitting Area, as well as the Primary Bathroom which Features Granite Counters, Dual Sinks, Separate Walk in Shower & Soaking Tub, not to mention Extra Large Walk in Closet!! The 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms have New Carpet & Share a Jack & Jill Bathroom. The 4th Bedroom has New Carpet & an EnSuite Private Bath. ***Lower Level*** The Walkout Basement has Brand New Carpeting & Tons of Space!! There is a Full Bath, 5th Bedroom, Large Recreation Room, as well as a Work Shop Room & Storage/Laundry Room!! There is No Lack of Storage Room in This Home! ***The Century Oak Community***This Wonderful Home is in Sought After Century Oak!! Century Oak has a Community Pool, Grilling Area, Tennis/Pickleball Courts, 2 Lakes, Exercise Paths, Sidewalks, a Community Club House & All Sorts of Activities for Kids, Families & Adults to Enjoy Throughout the Year!! *** Highly Rated Schools*** Navy Elementary (less then 1 mile), Franklin Middle & Oakton High School ***Other Great Things!*** Both HVACâs & Water Heater have been Replaced in Last Few Years. ***Surrounding Fun*** Take advantage of being close to Dulles Airport, Fair Oaks Hospital, Reston Town Center, Fairfax Town Center, Movie Theaters, Restaurants, Hiking, Biking, & So Much More!! Donât Walk- Run to See this House!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,732 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price